INMAR TESAR ST
INMAR TESAR - machine for sharpening chisels, cutters, kitchen knives and garden tools.
INMAR TESAR is a multi purpose sharpening machine that combines the experience and wishes of many masters. A proven and simple sharpening system, assembled in a machine, became available to any workshop. Guaranteed repetition of standard sharpened corners, is achieved by a convenient adjustment system of the support table. Sharpening on a grinding belt is an advanced, modern and efficient way of metal working. A huge variety of materials for manufacturing grinding belts, extends the range of application, from aggressive removal of metal, giving the structure to grinding and polishing.
- Industrial ventilated electric motor;
- Rotational speed of electric motor - 3000rpm;
- Power, W: 550;
- Network parameters, V/Hz: 220/50;
- Weight, kg: 20
- The speed of the belt rotation is 9.5 m / s
- Length of the tape - 915mm;
- Hexagon key number 4;
- Angle of sharpening: 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 45, 60, 80, 90 degrees.
No products at this time.